Terms of Service
Welcome to The Kitchen's Edge. By using our website and purchasing products from us, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Our products are available for purchase by individuals who are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to change or update these terms of service at any time, without prior notice. It is your responsibility to check for updates to these terms. Your continued use of our website after any changes indicates your acceptance of the revised terms.
- All content on our website, including images, text, and design, is the property of [website] and is protected by copyright and trademark laws. You may not use any content from our website for commercial purposes without written permission from us.
- We make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that all information is error-free. We also cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions, or for any actions taken based on the information provided on our website.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual or entity, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges, unless the product is defective or damaged. In the case of a defective or damaged product, please contact us at [contact information] within 7 days of receiving your order to initiate a return or exchange.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages. If you have not received your package within the expected delivery timeframe, please contact the shipping carrier for assistance.
- These terms of service are governed by the laws of the state of California. Any disputes arising from the use of our website or the purchase of our products will be resolved in the courts of San Diego County, California.
- By using our website and purchasing products from us, you acknowledge that you have read and understand these terms of service, and that you agree to be bound by them.